My television talk show, Something To Talk About airs on Saturday mornings at 9:30 a.m. on Comcast channel 17. Of course, you are invited to view the show if it is aired in your area. Otherwise, check out this blog for show recaps and other things that cross my mind during a day.
The show has been on hiatus during the COVID-19 pandemic, but I plan to return with more shows and guests. In the meantime, you can view re-runs of my show on Comcast.
- Kimberla Lawson Roby, New York Times bestselling author
- Former Mayor Larry Morrissey
- Sue Michaelsen: Tai Chi & Therapy
- Sara Dady, JD, immigration attorney
- Dr. Robert Evans, Rockford College
- Former Police Chief Chet Epperson
- Fire Chief Derek Bergsten
- Rockford mayoral candidates
- Religious leaders from a wide variety of religions and denominations